What a Day to Visit a Woodshed!

In a Woodshed (black fine liner, watercolor, waterbrush)
I was visiting my parents few days ago and decided to go outside to paint something, because the weather was quite nice, only a light rain and three degrees Celcius.. Somehow I ended up in a woodshed making a sketch of logs. It was interesting, but as it seemed, possible to draw and paint with your gloves on. I also tried out my new Derwent water brushes that I found the day before. The brushes have their own water container which was very convenient as I was outside without any water source.
I had to work quickly and take a break to warm up, but it was still nice and the end result is ok. The water brushes worked perfectly and I can recommend them to everyone who likes to use watercolors.

No comments:

Post a Comment