A Sick Looking Chick


A Chick(watercolor, black, non-permanent ballpoint pen, feathers, white ink, pencil)
I wanted to draw something for Easter. I chose a green ballpoint pen and when I added some watercolor I realized the pen was not permanent. The green color spread and it didn't look very nice. I tried to fix it with white ink, but it didn't help very much. The background was made earlier at the same time as the next page with a frog on it(The Frog Prince, posted 29.1.2015).

If I could start this page again from scratch, I wouldn't use a green pen because it makes the chick look a bit sick. Obviously I wouldn't use a non-permanent pen either. I would like to use happier and brighter colors. Maybe next Easter.

The Whole Spread(watercolor, black, non-permanent ballpoint pen, feathers, white ink, pencil)

No comments:

Post a Comment