Something Different

Tractor (pencil, watercolor, waterbrush)
One day I was visiting my friend and her son Jimi asked me to draw him a picture of a tractor. He brought me his toy as a model and decided to draw one himself as well. I was a bit scared, tractors are not my thing(although I have driven one). Still, I decided to be brave and started to draw.

While I was starting my sketch, Jimi was already finished with his! Luckily this way he had the time to help me color my work. So this sketch ended up being co-operational too. I asked Jimi many times if he thinks the work is finished, but he encouraged me to continue my work repeatedly. Finally, the work was done and we could sign our work. Looks a lot like a tractor, and no wonder, I had an expert to help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment