Lots of Lips

Lips(pencil, watercolor, water mister)
After drawing noses and ears, it was time for my third lesson, mouths. I took some photos of my own mouth and found some pictures that had somehow interesting looking mouths in them. Then I used these pictures as a model and started to practice. After drawing a few, I understood some basic rules and started to draw without a model.

Drawing mouths is different from drawing ears and noses, because you can move your lips and also show some teeth. Therefore there are so many different possible combinations that I just decided to draw a few different shapes and sizes.

The background was made earlier with a water mister and some watercolors. I think it was suitable for this lesson as it was pink and not too dominant for my pencil sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment